Q. Do spouses or partners have to be registered to attend?
A. No. Spouses or partners do not need to be registered to attend if booked by a registered Festival goer. Their name needs to be listed on the booking form, so we know who you are when you arrive.
Q. I don’t have a partner can I bring a friend?
A. You may bring one friend and you will need to book them on your order form.


Q. Do I need to be registered to enter the competition?
A. Yes. you do need to be registered to enter the competition.
Q. Do I need to attend the Festival to enter the competition?
A. No. We are accepting postal entries.  Please see the Competition section for full details.


Q. Can I camp anywhere on site?
A. No. You will be guided to the tent or caravan camping areas.
Q. Is electricity available to use in the camping area?
A. No. No electric hook-up is available for tents or caravans.


Q. Are children allowed to attend?
A.  No.  Only persons over the age of 18 are allowed to attend.


Q. Do I need to bring beer or wine to share with the others?
A. No. The bar is free to enjoy by all attending, and all the beer or wine etc is there to share and consume with no charge. We do encourage sharing, but this is purely voluntary, and we would rather you attend than be put off by not being able to bring beer/wine/cider etc to share. You may also bring your own drinks and not share. This is entirely up to you.


Q.  Will there be catering or food outlets on site?
A. No, you will need to provide and cook your own food.
Q.  Are there any food shops nearby?
A.  The nearest shops are in Church Stretton a few miles away, with a Co-Op and Spar  and other shops.
Q.  Can we get take-away food?
A.  There are takeaways in Church Stretton, it is not known if they deliver.
Q. Can I use my own BBQ?
A. Yes. Please ensure you are able to lift it off the grass to avoid damage to the grass from the heat.


Q. Can I bring my dog.
A. Yes. All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times on site.